One2One Strategies Jobs
We're looking for talented professionals who thrive in a fast paced, exciting environment, and want to constantly improve a service used by millions each month.
One2One careers offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting, high-profile product
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere
Please Contact Us with your resume and salary requirements.
Business Title: Senior Contract Engineer - Web Development
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, and identify deliverables
Execute testing tasks, isolate problems, report bugs and regress and close bugs
Write test status reports and escalate issues as appropriate
Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements
Execute automated test scripts and manual testing as needed
Maintain and write new automated Test Scripts.
Job Requirements: Knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, and education required to perform job:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced software industry with an excellent understanding of QA methodology
Minimum 3 years experience in leading complex projects from test planning through production launch
Solid working knowledge of Web Applications
Business Title: Business Development and Sales
The individual in this role will be responsible for presenting One2One products. The objective is to increase conversion by using actionable site metrics that guide improved user experience and on site merchandising.
This position is well suited to a proactive individual. It requires expertise in managing content and promotions.
- Optimize online navigation and presentation based on analytics
- Identify and recommend new site content
- Manage and execute web promotions
- Provide recommendations for off-site merchandising assets to drive traffic to the site (search, affiliate marketing, etc.) based on inventory and demand
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- 2 years experience within online ecommerce environments
It is the policy of One2One Strategies to recruit, interview, and hire without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any other protected class under relevant federal, state and local laws. In addition, One2One Strategies complies with Executive Order 11246, as amended, and the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) by adhering to the principles of Affirmative Action and by making reasonable workplace accommodations for the disabled when possible.